Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bear With Me

This first week or so is going to be a little slow in terms of getting results as I continue to transition over to the new stats service. There are a trillion spreadsheet formulas that I have to modify before I can post anything.

The new service (STATS) is still working out some of the kinks and changing their online access page. I still don't know about the timeliness of them posting stats. They've posted the two games from Japan, but it's hard to tell from those. I am hoping for early morning delivery, but we'll see.

One bummer is that the stats I get will not include games played by position so I may not be able to publish those in the weekly results. I know that's something important to have so I'll have to see what I can work out. There are other places on the web to get that, but probably no easy way to incorporate it into our results sheets.

With the change to three divisions, adding a 13th team, changing to a new stats service, and changing the main way I communicate with all of you (this blog) this is very much a rebuilding year for FNFT. As I say, bear with me. I'll get it all worked out.

No comments: