Sunday, March 30, 2008

***Thank You For Following Directions***

I have re-fired the FNFT World Series Blog and shortened the name to simply FNFT Blog. I am going to use this space to tell you about league information, and also to prattle on about anything that I think is generally FNFT related. I am using this forum because it is much easier to update from anywhere I can get on the web and more permanent than email. I highly encourage you to check in here often at least during the early part of the season as I will keep you all up to date on the behind the scenes doings of the league, and inform you about things like rules clarifications, scheduling quirks, dispute settlements - I don't know, whatever comes up. If you ask me about something that I wrote about in here, I'm going to say, "Did you check the blog?" So check the blog.

Finally, despite how much you all enjoy FNFT, I realize that the league competes for a share of your time and online reading. Therefore, I will follow the convention I use in emails by putting a set of asterisks before and after the headings of ***Really Important Posts***. That's the stuff you really should read. The rest is up to you.

I am post-dating this entry so it stays a the top of the list until the end of the week. Please check here regularly. There will eventually be an obvious link to the blog on the website. Scroll down below this post for newer stuff this week.

UPDATE: I moved this post to it's regular spot. Click on banner above to view entire blog.

No comments: