Saturday, September 11, 2010

SATURDAY NIGHT UPDATE

I know.  I'm supposed to be entering the football rosters instead of this.  I'll get to it.

855pm
So, Max Scherzer gets lit up in the 6th inning and finishes with a grand total of 2 points.  He could still get the win which would give him 5.  The score right now is Tief 45, John 37.  It will be 48-37 if Detroit hangs on for the win.  King Felix takes the mound in just a few minutes.

1030pm
Alright - I've got all of the football rosters entered.  I've also got Game 1 of the World Series in the bag (probably).  Detroit wound up losing their game so Scherzer finishes with only 2 points.  But - King Felix only gets 4 points and could drop to 2 if he gets the loss.  That puts the score at Tief 45, John 41 and maybe 45-39.  Unless Josh Hamilton comes off the bench to do some damage, I've got Game 1.

No comments: