Thursday, September 02, 2010

WEEKEND UPDATE

I just want to be sure that everyone understands the playoff schedule for this weekend.  There are two games - one spanning Friday and Saturday, and the other spanning Sunday and Monday.  All Major League teams are scheduled to play all four days.  You can have separate lineups for the two games and make a separate pickup for each of the two games.  I will post a notice on the website when you can start making lineup changes for the Sunday game - probably when I get home from work on Friday.

John leads his series with Avery 2 - 0.  He has his ace Adam Wainwright pitching Friday night against the Reds.  All of Avery's healthy pitchers pitched on either Tuesday or Wednesday.  He does not currently have a pitcher for Friday.  Is Chris Smith available?

Hicks and I are tied 1 - 1.  Hicks will get Roy Halliday on Saturday.  I will probably choose Daniel Hudson of Arizona, although I'm still studying the issue.

No comments: