Saturday, April 19, 2008

Stats and Eggs

So I just got out of the schvitz. I'm sitting here on a Saturday morning on my back patio, watching some ducks swim around on Tief Lake, drinking a cup of coffee, typing this blog entry on my ultra-cool Asus Eee PC mini wireless laptop computer. Life is good, right?

Well, it could be better. For the last few days, STATS has been posting the stats around 10:00 a.m. rather than before 6:00 a.m. like they had been up until now. I've got everything ready to go on my end, but no stats from them. As I've said, I'm on farmer time now that I'm old. By 10:00 a.m. on a weekend I'm sitting in Webb's in front of a plate of bacon and eggs. As much as I love running FNFT stats, I'm not going to sit around all morning waiting to do it.

UPDATE: The stats showed up at 8:45 a.m., just as I was about to leave. I thought I'd be a nice guy and put off breakfast for another 15 minutes.

No comments: